iXp Intern - Implementation Reporting Analyst
Concur, an SAP company, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
Quick facts about Concur:
- Founded 1993
- Employs over 6000 people worldwide
- Serving over 32 million of users in more than 100 countries
- Reward by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016 and 2017
The SAP iXp program at Concur and SAP Ariba is a 6 moths paid internship program running on 70-20-10 scheme (70%l learning on the job, 20% other learning opportunities, 10% social and fun events). Starting date: July 2017. See more at: http://bit.ly/ixpPrague
- Ekonomika a finance podniku
- Informační technologie
- angličtina - C1 - pokročilý
- 6 měsíců
The implementation team leads on the SaaS implementations that Concur delivers to the clients, overseeing and working cross functionally with other departments involved in the process. Members of the Implementation team also provide functional consultancy and system configuration according to the best practices and functional experience.
Intern - Implementation Reporting Analyst you will building reports, infographics and dashboards for our teams using different tools ( Salesforce, Tableau .. ).
What it takes:
- Pursuing degree in Master’s (or Bachelor’s) in Finance, Informatics, Statistics or IT
- Interest in reporting/analytical type of work
- Creative talent
- Knowledge of usual Office Tools
What you will gain from the 6 month experience:
- Understand the SaaS implementation processes and workflow
- How to utilize different tools related to customer management and productivity management
- Online Collaboration work-space maintenance