Inbound Demand Generation Representative
- Ekonomika a finance podniku
- Informační technologie
- Marketing a média
- Obchod, nákup, prodej
- Technika, elektrotechnika
- Práce / Plný úvazek
- celá ČR
- Madrid, Spain
- As soon as possible
Amazon Web Services is ramping customer adoption to help more companies make the move to AWS. If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS could be the right fit for your next career move. AWS offers an innovative environment where an eager candidate can advance through production on a learning and earning path.
As an Inbound Demand Generation Representative (IDGR), you will have the exciting opportunity to help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their needs and support them in the first steps of their projects. Once engaged with a customer or prospect you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. Your primary responsibilities will be to follow-up in a timely manner with customers and prospects that showed an interest for our services throughout some of our web forms, and help to identify, create and qualify opportunities. You will then assist to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely and customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
• Demonstrated ability to assist direct customer relationships
• Full professional fluency in English
• Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience
• Proficiency using CRM software and Outlook
• First experience in sales and/or technical background
• Self-starter, with proven professional success, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Full professional fluency in another EMEA language
• Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
• Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
• Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Record of success in sales or customer facing role in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
• Skilled in prospecting techniques
• Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports, programing experience
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
• Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
• Demonstration of interest in developing a technology sales career
• Sales certification from accredited university
Capable of understanding of customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical services.