iXp Intern - Scrum Master
Concur, an SAP company, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
Quick facts about Concur:
- Founded 1993
- Employs over 6000 people worldwide
- Serving over 32 million of users in more than 100 countries
- Reward by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work in 2016
The SAP iXp program at Concur and SAP Ariba is a 6 moths paid internship program running on 70-20-10 scheme (70%l learning on the job, 20% other learning opportunities, 10% social and fun events). Starting date: July 2017. See more at: http://bit.ly/ixpPrague
- Informační technologie
- angličtina - C1 - pokročilý
- 6 měsíců
As an Intern – Scrum master for Concur Mobile you will join agile-friendly, fast growing young minded team taking care of a complex mobile application that is covering expense management so our clients can easily use smart phone to create their business expenses from A to Z.
What the intern assignment will be about:
On this position you will become a part of the Agile Operations team taking care of several full-stack development teams working on Concur Mobile app using Scrum as a daily routine.
How you will do it:
You will be helping with facilitation of all Scrum rituals, managing the workflow using JIRA and get your hands into a product management. We’ll need you to also help product, dev and QA by removing any roadblocks and observe and discover new, more effective ways how to make your teams awesome.
What it takes:
- Basic knowledge of SDLC (Software developments Life cycle)
- Being familiar with Agile development like Scrum and Kanban
- Interest in team development, personal & team coaching and mentoring techniques
- Fluent English
- Analytic and out-of-box thinking – open minded person
- Strong collaboration, communication and cross-functional skills
What you will gain from the 6 month experience:
- See the Agile development in real life
- Learn how to apply theoretical management guidelines to real teams and people
- Get familiar with Scrum and how its done in bigger companies with Start-up mentality