Automation Test Engineer
Accenture, to support the strong growth in Czech Republic, is looking for Automation Test Engineer willing to work in an international and exiting environment for the best global and local companies. We help our clients, including 94 companies of the Fortune Global 100, to become high-performance businesses and governments. We work with our clients to help them find ways to become more successful in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
- Informační technologie
- Práce / Plný úvazek
- angličtina - C1 - pokročilý
- Your responsibility will be to work as part of our development team and design, implement and maintain scenarios and tools for quality assurance of our products.
- This means understanding the technologies and requirements and implementing adequate testing strategies to ensure and demonstrate high standards of quality.
- In a nutshell, we will want you to Engage with business analysts, product owners and developers to understand the needs of our customers and the solutions we are building to address them.
- Create and execute test strategies for each code change starting from unit tests, through integration and system tests all the way up to UAT, exploratory tests and non - functional tests
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience in implementing automation using Robot or any open source automation framework 2-3 yrs.
- Knowledge at least of one script language (Python is advantage)
- Work in multi-national teams and environment with some of the brightest people in business
- Professional growth based on performance and meritocracy
- Professionally managed projects based on leading-edge methodology