Procter & Gamble
- Firma, střední (do 200 zaměstnanců)
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry as the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company. We consider P&G people our greatest asset: with our philosophy of promotion from within, we place strong emphasis on employee development and are committed to finding and fostering world-class talent. P&G is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
P&G general office in Karlín is part of Central Europe Region with Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Ukraine and Baltics and consists out of 120 diverse employees, across different career areas of our commercial operations: sales (business development), finance & accounting, supply chain and brand management and more.
We strongly stand for:
- Challenging Work: At P&G, you'll be a leader from Day 1, building your enterprise skillset in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment so that you can become a world class leader. That's because P&G gives you meaningful, challenging work from Day 1 and our culture helps coach, develop, and mentor you to offer fast-paced career progression.
- Leaders who will Support my Development: P&G has programs that establish a clear path for professional fulfillment and salary growth while exposing you to P&G leaders committed to your advancement—at P&G and beyond.
- High Future Earnings: P&G provides opportunities to build your skillset and market value to further expand your future career opportunities within or outside of the company.
- Traineeships for 6-12 months on employment contract
- Flexible work schedule and occasional work from home
- Having an opportunity for full time managerial role upon the successful completion of the traineeship with diverse career perspectives including new job assignments every 2-3 years
- Competitive salary and benefits (MultiSport card, Sodexo lunch ticket contribution, Employee Assistance, Group Life Insurance)
- A customized personal development plan including relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job, and a large portfolio of individual upskilling opportunities to help you grow and improve
- A dynamic and respectful environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work- life balance
- A vibrant international spirit of top global consumer goods company with interactions on a regional level