- celá ČR
- Firma, velká (nad 200 zaměstnanců)
SAP stands for Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing (Anwendungen und Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung in German). SAP was founded in 1972 in Walldorf, Germany and now has offices around the world.
In the Czech Republic, SAP has several lines of the business - SAP Services, SAP Labs in Brno, SAP CR, SAP Ariba, and SAP Concur, offering a diverse working environment and job opportunities within IT, HR, Finance, and more. Join the second biggest location in the EU of SAP outside of Germany with over 2000 employees.
See the full portfolio of currently opened jobs opened within the Czech Republic here.
We offer part-time, full-time, and intern positions within SAP Internship Experience Program.
Why apply to SAP Internship Experience Program?
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
SAP employee population in the Czech Republic is truly an international working environment with around 70% of employees being foreigners.
As a company SAP build closely connected employee network through additional learning opportunities, internal sports activities to Corporate Social Responsibility events such as "Month of Service" where employees volunteer for different nonprofit organizations.
SAP was recognized as one of the top employers on Glassdoor.
We offer (next to usual benefits like meal vouchers, cafeteria system, 5 weeks of vacations, 6 sick days, etc.):
- endless learning opportunities from online training to job shadowing and fellowship
- opportunity to get involved in SAP initiatives from Autism at Work, Pride@SAP, Sustainability, and much more
- an informal friendly working environment
- great office space (for example Prague office)